What Is Test E?
Testosterone enanthate also commonly referred to as Test E, is an anabolic and adrogenic steroidal drug (AAS) used to treat low testosterone levels. It is a clear or yellowish viscous fluid supplied in 5 millilier (mL) multi-use glass vial. Anabolic drugs work by building muscles, while androgenic refers to the enhancement of male sex characteristics. Test E has been used in medical procedures since the 1950s and marketed under brand names such as Testoviron, Testrin, Testro, Testostroval, Everone, Delatestryl, Depandro, cernos and Durathate.
Test E is classified as an anabolic, androgenic steroid because it is both a synthetic derivative of testosterone and a testosterone pro-drug, meaning that it stimulates the body to produce testosterone on its own.
Test E can be used for hormone therapy in transgender men, to treat delayed puberty in boys, to ease menopause symptoms and to manage inoperable metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is injected intramuscularly into the buttocks every one to four weeks. To avoid the fluctuating hormone levels and the associated mood swings, lower dosages are often prescribed over shorter intervals. The dosage may vary depending on the individual, but it commonly prescribed as follow:
- Transgender Hormone Therapy: 50 to 200 mg per week or 100 to 200 mg every two weeks.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: 200 to 400 mg every two to four weeks.
- Male Hypogonadism: 50 to 400 mg every two to four weeks.
- Delayed Male Puberty: 5 to 200 mg every two to four weeks for four to six months.
What You Need To Know About Test E
- Testosterone Enanthate is a white or whitish crystalline, a synthetic derivative of testosterone that stimulates the body to produce testosterone on its own.
- Test E is more popular than test C.
- Test E are androgens with an almost similar effect as testosterone boosters.
- Structurally, the chemical structure of Testosterone enanthate has 7-carbon ester chain.
- Testosterone has a half life of between 10 and 11 days.
- The recommended or standard dosage of Test E is 100 to 600 mg for 10 to 12 weeks.
- Testosterone enanthate has a lower molecular weight when compared to testosterone Cypionate.
- Testosterone Enanthate has higher levels of testosterone per gram when compared to testosterone Cypionate.
- Test E if consumed more than the prescribed dosage may result in side-effects like gynecomastia, reduced fat breakdown, water retention, lesser sex drive and fat gain.
- Test E is a universal product.
- The most common side effect of test E is irritation at the site of injection.
What Is Test C?
Testosterone Cypionate commonly referred to Test C is a synthetic version of the naturally produced testosterone hormone. This hormone is responsible for many different physical and mental characteristics in males. It promotes sex drive, fat loss helps with gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, increases bone density and may even protect against heart disease.
Test C has been used in medical procedures since the 1950s and marketed under brand names such as Andro Cyp, Andronaq LA, Andronate, Dep Andro, Dep Test, Deposteron, Depostomead, Depotest and Depo-Testosterone.
Testosterone cypionate is usually injected on a weekly basis for physique or performance-enhancing purposes. The usual dosage is in the range of 200 to 600 mg per week, taken in cycles of 6 to 12 weeks in length. This level is sufficient enough for most users to notice exceptional gains in muscle size and strength.
Although active in the body for a long time, high levels of Testosterone Cypionate can cause side effects such as increased water retention, body fat gain, oily skin, body and facial hair growth; and gynecomastia.
What You Need To Know About Test C
- Testosterone Cypionate is a generic pharmaceutical form of testosterone often used for treating males with low testosterone.
- Test C is less popular than test C.
- Test C are androgens with an almost similar effect as testosterone boosters.
- Structurally, the chemical structure of Testosterone enanthate has 8-carbon ester chain.
- Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of 12 days.
- The recommended or standard dosage of test C is 400 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.
- Testosterone Cypionate has a higher molecular weight when compared to testosterone Enanthate.
- Testosterone Cypionate has low levels of testosterone per gram when compared to testosterone enanthate.
- Uncontrolled dosage of test C may result in increased blood pressure.
- Test C usage is limited in the United States of America.
- One of the common side effects of test C is bloating
Difference Between Test E And Test C In Tabular Form
|BASIS OF COMPARISON||TEST E||TEST C|
|Acronym For||Testosterone Enanthate.||Testosterone Cypionate.|
|Product||Universal Product.||An American Product.|
|Popularity||Test E is more popular than Test C.||Test C is less popular than Test E.|
|Half Life||Has a half life of 10.5 days.||Has a half life of 12 days.|
|Recommended Dosage||The standard dosage of Test E is 100 to 600 mg for 10 to 12 weeks.||The standard dosage of test C is 400 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.|
|Frequency of Injection||Frequently injected than Test C.||Less frequently injected than test E.|
|Number of Carbon Atoms In The Structure||Test E is a seven-carbon ester.||Test C is an eight-carbon ester.|
|Molecular Weight||Test E has a lower molecular weight when compared to test C.||Test C has a higher molecular weight when compared with Test E.|
|Testosterone Levels Per Gram||Test E has higher levels of testosterone per gram when compared to Test C.||Test C has a low levels of testosterone per gram when compared to Test E.|
|Side Effects||Irritation at the injection site.||Bloating.|
|Common Brand Names||Delatestryl Testro Testoviron Andro LA Andropository Depandro, Durathate Everone||Andro Cyp Andronaq LA Andronate Dep Andro, Dep Test, Deposteron Depostomead Depotest, Depo-Testosterone|
Similarities Between Test E and Test C
- Both Test E and Test C are administered through injections.
- Both Test E and Test C have a reasonable good half-life.
- Both Test E and Test E have an effect on boosting testosterone in the body.
- Both are important in medicine and body building.
- Both serve the purpose of testosterone esterification.